Ideabook Wants You! (Yes, YOU!)
Storyworks teachers are our greatest source of inspiration—we go bananas for your creativity and wisdom!
This school year, we want to share the love with other teachers and Storyworks fans, so we’re featuring more of your fabulous ideas on our blog, Ideabook. We’re looking for teaching tips, classroom hacks, teacher advice, and more!
Here’s how it works: Check out the list of examples of topics we’re hoping to cover in Ideabook this year (below). If one of them inspires you, send us an email with your brief submission (100 words maximum—and we love bullet point lists!) to email@example.com with “Ideabook” in the subject line. Be sure to include a few pictures.*
And here’s the best part: We want to recognize and reward you for your contribution! If something you send us is published on Ideabook, we’ll send you a $25 Amazon gift card AND mail a letter to your principal or district recognizing you for your contribution.
We can’t wait to hear from you! And, as always, if you have any questions you can drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For complete rules and submission guidelines, visit bit.ly/2Sb4Ivz
The Storyworks Editors
*Heads up: For any pictures with students, we’ll follow up with you to get signed release forms.
1. My Storyworks teaching tips for first-time teachers
2. My most awesome class project inspired by Storyworks
3. #MyStoryworksMoments (why I love teaching with Storyworks)
4. My favorite Storyworks article ever (and why)
5. My favorite Storyworks lesson or activity ever (and why)
6. How I run effective classroom debates
7. How I teach Storyworks poetry
8. My best vocabulary hacks
9. How I bring my Reader’s Theater to life
10. Anything else you'd like to share with other Storyworks teachers
February 5, 2021
Sneak Peek! Your March/April Issue
January 5, 2021
Sneak Peek! Your February Issue
September 10, 2020
Fiction Teaser: Dusti Bowling's Mystery of the Cactus Arm
August 31, 2020
Sneak Peek! Your October/November Issue
Feb 22, 2021
This Webinar Will Help You Get the Most Out of Storyworks This Spring!