Ideabook Wants You! (Yes, YOU!)
Storyworks teachers are our greatest source of inspiration—we go bananas for your creativity and wisdom!
This school year, we want to share the love with other teachers and Storyworks fans, so we’re featuring more of your fabulous ideas on our blog, Ideabook. We’re looking for teaching tips, classroom hacks, teacher advice, and more!
Here’s how it works: Check out the list of examples of topics we’re hoping to cover in Ideabook this year (below). If one of them inspires you, send us an email with your brief submission (100 words maximum—and we love bullet point lists!) to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Ideabook” in the subject line. Be sure to include a few pictures.*
And here’s the best part: We want to recognize and reward you for your contribution! If something you send us is published on Ideabook, we’ll send you a $25 Amazon gift card AND mail a letter to your principal or district recognizing you for your contribution.
We can’t wait to hear from you! And, as always, if you have any questions you can drop us a line at email@example.com.
For complete rules and submission guidelines, visit bit.ly/2Sb4Ivz
The Storyworks Editors
*Heads up: For any pictures with students, we’ll follow up with you to get signed release forms.
1. My Storyworks teaching tips for first-time teachers
2. My most awesome class project inspired by Storyworks
3. #MyStoryworksMoments (why I love teaching with Storyworks)
4. My favorite Storyworks article ever (and why)
5. My favorite Storyworks lesson or activity ever (and why)
6. How I run effective classroom debates
7. How I teach Storyworks poetry
8. My best vocabulary hacks
9. How I bring my Reader’s Theater to life
10. Anything else you'd like to share with other Storyworks teachers
January 9, 2020
How to Celebrate Word Nerd Day in Your Classroom
January 3, 2020
Sneak Peek! Your February Issue
December 20, 2019
The Top 5 Storyworks Stories of 2019
December 5, 2019
Winter Stories from Storyworks
December 3, 2019
Video: New Issue Alert
November 8, 2019
A Poem for Veterans Day